Cognizant Snapshot TALKS gathered 100 attendees to the theme “From Doing Digital to Being Digital” at the Museum of Modern Art in Stockholm.
Hear the speakers and guests key takeaways and quotes from the evening:
“You don’t want a digital strategy, you want a strategy for the digital world”.
“The focus on the customer journey was really interesting. To focus on the human behavior and not technology”
“Excellent, very high quality of the speakers. Really enjoyed it!”
Listen to the most interesting parts below
There were some great discussions about how to become digital from some very experienced speakers. Listen to the most interesting parts by clicking below:
- Volvo, Nina Fredriksson, Project leader Active Safety
Digitization as a lever for customer experience, safety and sustainability
- Scania, Håkan Schildt, Head of Strategy and Business Development
About the work at the Connected Services and Solutions unit
- SJ, Claes Lindholtz, Director Business Development
Responsible for SJ’s digitization strategy
- EQT, Sven Törnqvist, Head of Marketing Technology
Digitization within private equity
- DigJourney, Marie Andervin, Author and Advisor in Digital Transformation
The risk of focusing on the wrong thing
- Panel Discussion
How to go from Doing Digital to Being Digital
- ReD Associates, Mikkel Rasmussen, Senior Partner
Bridging the gap between what’s important for the company and how reality works
Each participant summarizes the most important take aways from the discussions so far
- Cognizant, Sanjiv Gossain, Euan Davis, and Mikkel Rasmussen
How does the future in Digitalization look? And discussions around the audience survey
Or listen to the entire Snapshot Talks here.
Do you want to delve deeper into Red Associates' study from Harvard Business Review?
Read Mikkel Rasmussen's much appreciated article published by Harvard Business Review: How to study your customer like an anthropologist.